Welcome to our China Adoption Website

We have created this website for our family and friends to follow, so you can share in our wonderful journey to bring our daughter home. You can click on any of the blog posts below and read more about us, send us comments .

Rey and Liza

Thursday, December 28, 2006

DTC anniversary

Today is our one year anniversary since our file went to China.



Today is our one year anniversary from DTC. I do not know if it is a good thing or bad! When we started it was 6 to 8 months now it looks like 16-18 months process. This is one anniversary that I do not know if I was looking forward too. On one hand we one year closer and the other hand we would have had a daughter by now. Mixed feelings!!

Who'd have ever thought a year ago that we'd still be waiting for our little girl. I sure didn't. All I can think at this point is that - no matter how long the wait - every day that passes brings us one day closer.

No comments: