Welcome to our China Adoption Website

We have created this website for our family and friends to follow, so you can share in our wonderful journey to bring our daughter home. You can click on any of the blog posts below and read more about us, send us comments .

Rey and Liza

Monday, June 9, 2008

Questions for the Call

I've been working on my list of questions to ask/things to write down when we get "The Call". Here's what I've got so far:
Date and time of call.
Name of person calling.
Baby's full Chinese name.
Translation of baby's name.
Full name of baby's orphanage.
City and province of orphanage.
Foster care?
Date of birth.
Height, weight and date taken.
Other information about the baby - likes/dislikes, appearance, etc.
Abandonment information (finding location, date found, note, etc).
Travel group #.
Other families in our travel group.
Can we get a care package to the baby's orphanage?
What does the orphanage need most?
Can we request updated information on the baby?
What is our estimated date of travel? Please email a picture and baby's information to:
When will you send the full referral packet?
Can I have the tracking number?
Is there anything else I need to know?
What should I do next?


I know that sounds like a lot, Can you tell first time mother?

No comments: