Also today for the first time Mei Lin was flew on a plane. We thought she would have a cow, but she behaved very well on this flight China Southern # 3291 at 11:30 am for One hour and 30 minutes. She had a lap ticket not an individual seat and the plane was full. We had a gentleman that seat on one side of us and I thought she would freak as she does not like men too much. But she behaved like a young lady. We are very proud of her!! We gave her yogurt drink as the plan took off, she then fell asleep for about 45 minutes and when we started the decent we gave her water and she was eating bread.Guangzhou, the South Gate of China, Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong, and the center of its political, economic, scientific, educational and cultural life. Sui (Ears of Rice) is short for Guangzhou and the City of Ram (Yang Cheng) is also an alias of Guangzhou. The kapok is the city flower and the kapok tree is the city tree of Guangzhou.
Guangzhou is located in the middle south of Guangdong Province, north of the Pearl River Delta. It lies close to the South China Sea, Hong Kong, and Macau. Zhujiang (The Pearl River), the third largest river of China, runs through Guangzhou and is navigable to the South China Sea. Situated in such an excellent geographical region, Guangzhou is called China's South Gate.

We are staying at White Swan Hotel, Guangzhou is located on the historical Shamian Island, overlooking the famed Pearl River and facing the White Swan Pool.

2 comments:
HI mama,
I am just settling in after two weeks in South America and finally read the entire journey so far. I have cried, laughed but most of all just feel an enormous happiness for you and Rey. You have a beautiful daughter and I cannot wait to carry her and kiss those chunky cheeks!
You are a mom and I know words cannot express how you feel.
Enjoy that deliciousness. I cannot wait until you are back!
Enjoy the White Swan, and make sure you check out the Mattel playroom!
Post a Comment