Welcome to our China Adoption Website

We have created this website for our family and friends to follow, so you can share in our wonderful journey to bring our daughter home. You can click on any of the blog posts below and read more about us, send us comments .

Rey and Liza

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gui Lin to Wuhan

Today we leave Gui Lin to go to Wuhan in the Hubei Province.

When we landed in Wuhan after connecting thru Guangzhou, we had two ladies waiting for us with the La Vida Sign from our agency. When I saw that sign it finally hit home that this is real and we will finally have a daughter.

Our Daughter is from the Chong yang county and that is 3 hours away. They will bring her to the Wuhan and we will meet her tomorrow at 10:00 am. We are less than 24 hours away of meeting her.

They brought the crib to our room another sign that time is here.


God please give us the patience and the guidance. Please pray for us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT THE DATE IS GETTING CLOSER, CLOSER WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU.

Tammie said...

Woo hoo!!! It's just about Gotcha Day!!! I can't wait to see the pics of you holding your sweet little angel!!!!!

Unknown said...

yayyyy!!! You guys are going to be great...I'm praying for you =)

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

You should be with your daughter as I post this. So happy for you.

Lori
from your FCC Group!

We5Chois said...

Liza & Rey,
by now you will be well into Gotcha Day. I hope everything is just as you dreamed it would be.
I am a little disappointed you didn't call me when you were in Shanghai. I would have loved to have seen you, but hey, next time!
Have a wonderful day today and enjoy every moment.
Kim C